Read Smart Scheduler is a Chrome extension that integrates Read into Google Calendar and Google Meet, which offers a variety of features to improve the Read experience for Google users. For example:
- When scheduling a meeting in Google Calendar, Read will recommend the best time to schedule a meeting for all participants based on past meeting performance.
- You can view and manage Read settings for your upcoming meetings straight from your Google Calendar, like whether to invite Read to the meeting, and whether the meeting is marked as flexible
- If you join a Google Meet that doesn't currently have Read on the call, you'll see a pop up asking if you want to add Read to the call manually
Features in the Chrome extension
The Read Smart Scheduler Chrome extension includes several features that are integrated natively into your Google Calendar and Google Meet, to let you add Read to upcoming meetings, mark them as flexible, and add Read manually to a live call.
In addition, when you click on the Smart Scheduler extension icon, you'll get instant access to several of Read's core features right from the window that pops up:
From here, you can:
- Quickly copy your Smart Scheduler Link for letting others easily schedule meetings on your calendar
- View Read's recommendations for your meetings to make them more effective
- Have easy access to your recent meeting reports and a link to the Read dashboard