There are two “Local recording” settings that must be enabled by the meeting creator. To confirm or update this:
- Log in to Zoom and navigate to https://zoom.us/profile/setting
- Select the "Recording" tab
- Confirm that both of these two settings are both enabled/on:
- "Local recording"
- "Hosts can give meeting participants permission to record locally”
- If either setting is disabled and grayed out, and you’re unable to enable them, you will need to contact your Zoom administrator to have it changed.
Other articles you may find useful: