Read is excited to announce that we’ve been selected by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. to be featured in Zoom's curated Essential Apps offering.
With the inclusion in Essential Apps, Read is providing a Zoom Apps plan with premium features exclusively to qualifying Zoom customers. This is offered at no cost for 12 months, after which you will be automatically downgraded to the Free plan, unless you choose to upgrade. The Zoom Apps plan includes:
- Real-time meeting metrics (first 10 meetings per month vs 5 w/Free)
- Transcripts and Meeting Summary excluding Meeting Playback (first 10 meetings per month vs 5 w/Free), which requires a recording notification in Zoom to enable
- Workspace features available for up to 10 users (not available w/Free)
- Participant-level insights (not available w/Free)
- You can continue to record meetings locally or in the cloud using Zoom's recording option (simply select “Record” in Zoom)
If you are interested in unlimited meeting reports, you may want the Read Pro plan ($15 per month with an annual license). Alternatively, if you are interested in meeting playback (audio/video), you’ll need the Read Enterprise plan ($22.50 per month with an annual license).