To enable a Slack integration with your Read Workspace, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Create a Read Workspace if you don't already have one. This can be done by following the instructions outlined on our How do I create a Workspace and Teams? page.
2. Ask your Read Workspace owner to navigate to the Slack integrations page:
3. Click the "Add Read to Slack", and complete the permissions flow:
4. After successful completion of the Slack integration process, you will see the Slack integration listed as "Connected" on the Read integrations page:
5. As a final step, check your "Meeting Recap" setting under Account Settings > Reporting. Read uses this setting to decide who to send the meeting notes to after your call, via both email and Slack (Slack users must be a member of your Slack workspace, under the same email address that was invited to the meeting). As a Workspace admin, you can also control this setting for your entire Workspace in your Workspace settings.
6. And you're done! Now that your Read Workspace is connected with Slack, you will receive direct messages from Read containing your meeting summaries, action items, and key questions following each meeting. Additionally, other users within your Slack workspace who are attendees may also receive direct messages, depending on your settings.