Sometimes users end up with multiple Read accounts and want to merge them together. Unfortunately, Read does not currently provide any way to merge multiple accounts together into one. It is also not possible to transfer the ownership of a report from one account to another.
If you find yourself in this situation, here is our recommendation for what you can do:
- Pick one account that you want to use as your main account going forward.
- This could be whichever account owns most of your meetings, whichever account has a paid plan, or whatever; it's up to you.
- Log into the other account that you won't be using going forward.
- When deciding which account to use going forward, some things to keep in mind:
- You can always change the calendars that are connected and even the login methods on your account.
- Ownership on existing reports can't be transferred
- Your plan cannot be transferred from one account to another (unless it's a Workspace-managed plan in which case it can be transferred by removing yourself from the Workspace and adding a different account)