Workspaces bring together multiple people in the same organization who are using Read, and are one of the main features of Read's paid plans (Pro, Enterprise, and Enteprise+).
Workspaces actually provide a whole suite of features designed to enhance collaboration and improve productivity for your organization. They make it easy to share and discover information across members of your organization, and to gain insights about the meeting patterns and behavior for different groups in your organization. Importantly, Workspaces also allow organizations to centrally configure Read, controlling things like default user settings and whether certain features are enabled or disabled.
With Workspaces, you can:
- Automatically share reports with your manager or members of your Team
- View meeting metrics aggregated by Team and across the entire Workspace on the Meeting Policy page
- Better customize the Read Assistant display during meetings
- Manage settings and permissions to control how Read works for members of your Workspace
- Manage licenses and billing from a single account
What are Teams?
Within a Workspace you can also have various different Teams (not to be confused with Microsoft Teams). It's common that Teams are created to reflect an organization's internal structure (e.g. Teams for Sales, Operations, etc), but this is not a requirement, and users can belong to zero, one, or multiple Teams. Automatic sharing can only be turned on at the Team level, and admins/managers can enable or disable a few other report settings for specific Teams.