Workspace Owners and Admins have the ability to toggle on a setting that lets them view any Meeting Report owned by users in their Workspace. This setting is called "Global Report Access" and can be found under Manage Workspace > Permissions > Advanced Permissions.
This is only available to Workspace Owners/Admins. Use this with caution as it could expose potentially sensitive information to others within your Workspace. To enable:
- Log into Read as the Owner or Admin of a Workspace
- Click on your name in the lower left to open the menu
- Click on Manage Workspace
- Click on the Permissions tab
- Scroll down and expand the Advanced Permissions section
- Click on Expand to expand the settings
- Grant global access to meeting reports by toggling on the appropriate Owner(s) or Admin(s)
- You can disable access by toggling off any name.
- Type your name to confirm and log granting of this access
Once enabled, you should be able to view the reports for users in your Workspace by using the drop down menus at the top of your Meeting Reports page.
Other articles that may be helpful: