Zapier - Getting Started
Welcome to our step-by-step guide on how to set up a Read AI Zapier integration. This powerful feature allows you to seamlessly create Zaps with Read, effectively streamlining your post-meeting workflow.
Create Zaps to automatically pull your meeting notes (summary, action items, key questions, etc) and other essential meeting information such as the date, time, and the meeting participant list. Add steps to your Zap to integrate your meeting data with any other app or service offered by Zapier - such as Google Docs or Salesforce. These Zaps will trigger automatically whenever a new meeting report that you have "Viewer" access to is first generated.
1. Create an account at Read AI or log into an existing account. Note that you must either be on a Free Enterprise trial or have purchased a paid plan (Pro or Enterprise) to use Read Integrations.
2. Visit https://app.read.ai/analytics/integrations/zapier to get started. To use Zapier with Read you must generate an API key. Click "Generate API Key" and copy the newly created API key to use in a future step.
3. Click "Configure in Zapier" and either create or log into your existing Zapier account. Then click "Create Zap" on the upper left of the page.
4. Search for the "Read AI" app connection and add it to your Zap. Select the "New Meeting Notes" event. This event will trigger your Zap whenever there are meeting notes available after a meeting has ended. Click "Continue".
5. Next, we will use the API key copied in step 2 to connect Zapier with Read. Click "Sign in" and paste your API key into the text box, then click "Yes, Continue to Read AI".
6. Now that you've successfully connected Read and Zapier, you must test your integration to complete setup. Click "Test trigger" and wait for the results. You should see test data displayed with a successful test (note that you won't see any actual meeting report data here until you finish the setup and have a new report generated). Click "Continue with selected record".
7. That's it! Now you can add any steps to your Zap that you want. For example, you might send the meeting summary to a Google doc, or update a contact in Salesforce. As always, if you need any additional support, don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com