During a meeting with Read, all participants can type commands in the chat to interact with or disable Read. Any meeting participant can enter these commands for to maximize privacy for themselves.
Below is the list of available commands. Just type these commands in chat, without the quotation marks, and they will take effect immediately.
- "Read Stop" = Read will leave the meeting and generate a report based on the data measured before this command
- "Opt Out" = Read will leave the meeting and delete all measured data (no report will be generated)
Display Metrics and Timer
- "Display On / Off" = Enable or disable metrics in Read's participant window
- "Talk Time On / Off" = Display of talk time in Read's participant window in the meeting
- "Timer On / Off" = Display of meeting timer in Read's participant window in the meeting
- "Read Score On / Off" = Display of Read Score in Read's participant window in the meeting