Read offers four different plans, one free and three paid. To see the full breakdown of pricing and which features are available with which plan, please see https://www.read.ai/plans-pricing.
For a quick overview of the main differences:
- Free is limited to 5 meetings/month, and includes core features like transcription, summaries, personalized coaching, and meeting metrics.
- Pro ($19.75/month or $15/month with annual sub) has all Free features, plus unlimited meetings, the ability to set up integrations, create Workspaces, and get customized For You content
- Enterprise ($29.75/month or $22.50/month with annual sub) has all Pro features, plus the ability to playback video recordings and highlights
- Enterprise+ ($39.75/month or $29.75/month with annual sub) has all Enterprise features, plus features like data retention policies, domain capture, and SAML support
For people who are Zoom customers with access to Zoom Essential Apps, Read also provides the Zoom Apps plan.
You can upgrade or change your plan from the Plan & Billing page here: https://app.read.ai/analytics/settings/billing/compare-plans. When you upgrade to a new plan, as a courtesy Read will automatically go back and reprocess all of your meeting reports from the past 30 days to apply the features of your new plan. This includes unlocking reports that were out of quota when upgrading from Free, and enabling video playback when upgrading to Enterprise.
More Information on Enterprise
- What does Enterprise Include?
- What are the additional settings and permissions that come with Enterprise?
You may also find these related articles helpful: