Read offers several different plans, both free and paid, and pricing is per user/email signed up for Read.
To see the full breakdown of pricing and which features are available with which plan, please see https://www.read.ai/plans-pricing.
For a quick overview of the main differences:
- Limited to 5 meetings/month
- Includes core features like transcription, summaries, personalized coaching, and meeting metrics.
- $19.75/month or $15/month with annual payment
- All Free features, plus unlimited meetings, the ability to set up integrations, create Workspaces, and get customized For You content.
- $29.75/month or $22.50/month with annual payment
- All Pro features, plus the ability to playback video recordings and highlights.
- $39.75/month or $29.75/month with annual payment
- All Enterprise features, plus additional security features like data retention policies, domain capture, and SAML support.
For people who are Zoom customers with access to Zoom Essential Apps, Read also provides the Zoom Apps plan.
Read offers several different paid plans, and pricing is per user/email signed up for Read. A Read license is tied to the "seat" not the "name", which means you can reassign a license if someone leaves your company.
Read AI supports meetings on Teams, Zoom and Meet, and our paid plans allow for an unlimited number of meetings per month to be stored indefinitely.
- Integrating Read AI with your online meeting platform is as simple as connecting your calendar and then telling Read which meetings it should join. There's nothing required to download, install, update or maintain--it's easy.
- Read AI can join and record the meeting if someone is hosting or just joining as a participant. And Read is able to join even if the person with the Read license doesn't attend the meeting, and this is a great use case for people who get double- or triple-booked.
When you upgrade to a new plan, as a courtesy Read will automatically go back and reprocess all of your meeting reports from the past 30 days to apply the features of your new plan. This includes unlocking reports that were out of quota when upgrading from Free, and enabling video playback when upgrading to Enterprise.
More Information on Enterprise
- What does Enterprise Include?
- What do Read's paid plans include for companies/groups in Workspaces?
- What are the additional settings and permissions that come with Enterprise?
You may also find these related articles helpful: